Computer Highway have a team of IT specialists with years of experience in the IT industry, our technicians are fully trained, certified with Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and qualified with the latest tools and technology at their disposal. We can visit you on-site, provide remote and telephone support.
We offer a professional, efficient and reliable IT support service for schools, our complete IT maintenance plan includes:
- Comprehensive support - we monitor your systems remotely which means that we often catch problems before they become major issues.
- Telephone support - we have dedicated technicians who are qualified, certified and experienced waiting to solve your issues
- Remote support - you call us with a problem and we resolve it by remotely accessing your system - this means we can solve most problems within a couple of minutes or hours.
- On-site support – issues that may arise with your systems that we cannot eradicate over the phone or otherwise remote, a technician will visit your premises.
- System analysis and auditing - when we take on a contract we always perform a full system audit before hand, if we see potential problem areas we will notify you and provide solutions, this can prevent problems that may have just been waiting to occur.
- Migrations from legacy systems such as Novel to Microsoft covering multiple offices and with minimal downtime.
- Network refurbishment. End-to-end analysis, procuring and implementing. Migrating data, refreshing infrastructure and manage user expectations.
- Computer Highway has undertook smaller projects with the same professionalism as the larger ones. Installation of a Small Business Server and Implementation of IIS services.
- Remote Access solutions for companies where the management wants to work from home, to those clients who have hundreds of staff operating around the world.
- High availability and Disaster Recovery solutions. Using real-time replication, redundancy, load-balancing , clustering technologies or storage Networking to meet the client’s needs.
The projects we have undertaken successfully, range in scale, duration and complexity. Computer Highway have experienced, qualified and certified engineers on call, consultants and project managers to ensure we deliver quality, by deadlines and within budget.
Through our years of trading we have maintained great partnerships with leading distributors and suppliers in the UK, these partnerships have also enabled us to offer our customers the lowest possible prices. Acquiring top certifications with many of the world’s largest IT brands such as Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, IBM, Lenovo and HP we offer total peace of mind with excellent sales consultants able to guide you through every step of the ordering and delivering process, any issues or queries you may have we will be more than happy to help. Computer Highway also boasts a customer-friendly and flexible returns process.