Computer Highway have a team of IT specialists with years of experience in the IT industry, our technicians are fully trained, certified with Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and qualified with the latest tools and technology at their disposal. We can visit you on-site, provide remote and telephone support.
Computer, Laptop & Mac Repair service
Our complete and professional IT service will help you with your computer problems. We can fix all makes and models of Apple Macs, Laptops and Computers, complete repair service for hardware and software.
- Slow computer issues
- Unusual errors and warnings
- Internet connection problems
- Network problems
- Router or modem problems
- Viruses, spyware, trojans, malware
- Cluttered System
- System crash problems
- Laptop or PC hardware issues
- Printer or peripheral connection problems
- Mobile internet connection problems
- Recovery of data due to system failure
- Software or hardware compatibility problems
- And many more...
We provide IT Support for home users, solving issues such as
- Viruses and other computer infections removal
- Driver installation and updates
- Data transfer
- E-mail setup
- Data backup
- E-mail recovery
- Systems tune-up
- Full computer setup
- Network setup and training
- Software installation
- Printer & scanner installation
- Parental controls to help your child stay safe online
- General issues
- And many more...
We offer a professional, efficient and reliable IT support service for businesses, our complete IT maintenance plan includes:
- Comprehensive support - we monitor your systems remotely which means that we often catch problems before they become major issues.
- Telephone support - we have dedicated technicians who are qualified, certified and experienced waiting to solve your issues
- Remote support - you call us with a problem and we resolve it by remotely accessing your system - this means we can solve most problems within a couple of minutes or hours.
- On-site support – issues that may arise with your systems that we cannot eradicate over the phone or otherwise remote, a technician will visit your premises.
- System analysis and auditing - when we take on a contract we always perform a full system audit before hand, if we see potential problem areas we will notify you and provide solutions, this can prevent problems that may have just been waiting to occur.